This position requires a dynamic and proactive person with analytical abilities.
- Monitor the terminal equipment and the application of all corrective actions, procedures and instructions.
- Be responsible for safety, health and environmental protection on shift
- Promote and assist in all HSSE practices
- Participate in any optimization and evaluation activities in operations and maintenance planning, training and regulatory requirement drills
- Post-secondary education in a related field and/or experience in the energy industry would be considered an asset
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate learning capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested persons should submit their resume and covering letter to:
Canaport LNG Human Resource Department
PO Box 2029
2530 Red Head Road
Saint John, NB Canada E2L 3T5